A range of benefits are available to you...
Eastern Health Employee Benefits
We welcome you to enjoy the special offers and benefits within our exclusive Eastern Health Employee Benefits Program. Employees can purchase and redeem
gift cards, cinema tickets, online offers, and many more rewards from an extensive range of leading Australian retailers.
- More than 2,000+ major retailers
- Discounts at 1600+ Restaurants
- Exclusive travel and lifestyle offers
To access the benefits please go to www.ehbenefits.com.au and REGISTER using your Member ID, this is your Eastern Health 5 digit employee number.
From our Benefit Partners...
BankVic is proud to partner with Eastern Health in providing excellent value banking products and personalised service, where our members come first. We're focused on improving our members' financial health by offering a real alternative to the big banks, with great value loans, insurance and every day banking products. Benefits include:
- Competitive Home Loan products whatever your needs are, refinancing or investing.
- First Home Buyer Package - Award winning package tailored for first home buyers.
- Bonus Saver Account - Get a competitive interest rate and be rewarded with bonus interest when you deposit at least $100 in a calendar month, and make no withdrawals.
- BankVic Salary Packaging Cards- Get the most from your Salary Packaging and use the BankVic app to keep track of your balance.
First State Super
Every working Australian deserves a comfortable retirement, that’s why First State Super puts members first. First State is committed to creating better retirement outcomes for thousands of health and community workers, teachers, police, and emergency services and public sector workers who care for the community. Members are at the heart of everything they do and their focus is on member financial security and well-being.
- Over 780,000 members trust First State Super to manage over $46 billion of their retirement savings.
- First State Super's size gives them the ability to deliver great value services and products and one of the lowest cost superannuation funds available in Australia.
Contact your First State Super Client Relationship Manager today to discuss your super needs:
0417 625 204
HESTA is the largest industry super fund dedicated to health and community services and it’s our mission to make a real difference in the retirement outcome of our 800,000+ members.
At HESTA, we believe it’s a privilege to work with people like you - who make such a significant contribution to our communities, and to play a role in your financial future.
Because we’re inspired by real everyday heroes, we run an awards program aimed at recognising and rewarding people in health and community services for their work in supporting Australians when they need it most. Find out more at hestaawards.com.au.
And, we’re committed to providing you with strong long-term returns, keeping fees low, and outstanding member benefits including quality information and advice about super.
So why not change your future? Find out more about super basics and ways you can boost your super here.
Issued by H.E.S.T. Australia Limited ABN 66 006 818 695 AFSL No. 235249, Trustee of Health Employees Superannuation Trust Australia (HESTA) ABN 64 971 749 321. Before making a decision about HESTA products you should read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (call 1800 813 327 or visit hesta.com.au for a copy), and consider all relevant risks (hesta.com.au/understandingrisk).
Eastern Health has partnered with Medibank, Australia’s leading health insurance provider. Medibank has designed a corporate cover that makes it simpler to use your extras to stay healthy. Benefits include:
- An ongoing 9% discount*
- Use your extras how you want
- Claim at any recognised provider
- Mix ‘n’ match different hospital and extras covers to suit your needs
- 100% back on eligible optical items, up to your annual limits
- If you have a flybuys account, link your Medibank and flybuys accounts to start earning rewards.
Terms & Conditions apply. Waiting periods apply including 12 months for pre-existing conditions. * Discount applies to the premium of your selected cover, and will only apply where your employer has this arrangement with Medibank. Information correct as at 11/03/2016.
Save thousands on your next car!
A novated car lease is one of the most cost effective and easiest ways to buy and own a car with the ADDED benefits of tax savings. A novated leasing with Smartleasing means:
- Great price - our buying power allows us to find your new car at a great price.
- No GST - pay no GST on the purchase price of your new car.
- Pre-tax - use your pre-tax dollars to pay for insurance, rego, fuel and other running costs.
- One easy payment - your lease expenses are bundled together in one regular deduction from your pay.
For an obligation free quote visit smartleasing.com.au or call us 1300 730 366.
LSJ Corporate Uniform
Save when you purchase your Eastern Health Uniform.
The Eastern Health non-compulsory uniform helps identify you as part of the Eastern Health team!
The range has been carefully selected to include a range of fabrics, high quality, durable and with easy care. Eastern Health’s uniform range has been registered, making it fully tax deductible and can be salary packaged! You can check out and order the full range online at LSJ Uniforms or visit their store.
Bupa are proud to partner with Eastern Health, to ensure its employees have access to range of health and welness services as well as great corporate discounts to help you live a longer, healthier and happier life.
G&C Mutual Bank
G&C Mutual Bank has been committed to servicing the needs of government employees and the communities within which we operate for over 60 years. We are a bank with a difference where every one of our members is an owner with a voice and a say in our future. We would like to invite you to experience the G&C Mutual Bank difference with a special offer for Eastern Health employees. If you currently have a home or investment loan with another financial institution, why not refinance your loan with G&C Mutual Bank today.
Benefits of G&C Mutual Bank home loans:
- Competitively priced interest rates
- A variety of fixed, variable or package home loan options to suit your personal financial needs
- Interest offset accounts to reduce the interest on your entire home loan
- Redraw facilities that you can access at any time
Mercedes-Benz vehicles are renowned for quality, safety, luxury and performance. That's why cars with the Mercedes-Benz three-pointed star are the choice of those who demand the best.
As a qualified member, you are eligible to receive exclusive Corporate Programme benefits, including:
- Reduced Dealer Delivery fee and complimentary carpet floor mats.
- Complimentary scheduled servicing at an authorised participating Mercedes-Benz dealership for up to 3 years or 75,000 km (whichever comes first).
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off, or access to a loan vehicle when your Mercedes-Benz is being serviced.
- Total of 4 years’ complimentary Mercedes-Benz Road Care nationwide.
- Competitive rates and tailored financial services solutions including our Agility programme are made available by Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Australia Pty Ltd (“MBFSAu”).
- Special rates for valet parking provided by Mercedes-Benz Airport Express Melbourne.
- Access to the Corporate Programme vehicle evaluation fleet.
- Access to your own Corporate Sales Consultant