A range of benefits are available to you...
Eastern Health Employee Benefits
We welcome you to enjoy the special offers and benefits within our exclusive Eastern Health Employee Benefits Program. Employees can purchase and redeem
gift cards, cinema tickets, online offers, and many more rewards from an extensive range of leading Australian retailers.
- More than 2,000+ major retailers
- Discounts at 1600+ Restaurants
- Exclusive travel and lifestyle offers
To access the benefits please go to www.ehbenefits.com.au and REGISTER using your Member ID, this is your Eastern Health 5 digit employee number.
First State Super
Every working Australian deserves a comfortable retirement, that’s why First State Super puts members first. First State is committed to creating better retirement outcomes for thousands of health and community workers, teachers, police, and emergency services and public sector workers who care for the community. Members are at the heart of everything they do and their focus is on member financial security and well-being.
- Over 780,000 members trust First State Super to manage over $46 billion of their retirement savings.
- First State Super's size gives them the ability to deliver great value services and products and one of the lowest cost superannuation funds available in Australia.
Contact your First State Super Client Relationship Manager today to discuss your super needs:
0400 516 576
Eastern Health has partnered with Medibank, Australia’s leading health insurance provider. Medibank has designed a corporate cover that makes it simpler to use your extras to stay healthy. Benefits include:
- An ongoing 9% discount*
- Use your extras how you want
- Claim at any recognised provider
- Mix ‘n’ match different hospital and extras covers to suit your needs
- 100% back on eligible optical items, up to your annual limits
- If you have a flybuys account, link your Medibank and flybuys accounts to start earning rewards.
Terms & Conditions apply. Waiting periods apply including 12 months for pre-existing conditions. * Discount applies to the premium of your selected cover, and will only apply where your employer has this arrangement with Medibank. Information correct as at 11/03/2016.
The Canon Corporate Rewards program offers:
- Discounts on a wide range of products
- Access to VIP sales Events
- FREE Delivery across Australia
- 14 Day Peace of Mind return policy
- Buy DIRECT from Canon
- Access to photoPICO powered by Canon High-Definition photo books, calendars and wall art
If you are looking for a gift for yourself, a family member or something to take with you on your holiday to ensure you capture those special moments...check out the offers from Canon.
Once you activate your account, Canon will send you a response to confirm your account details. Then sign back in to the Canon online Store using your Eastern Health email address and password you created to see your discounted pricing. For support please contact Canon on 13 13 83 or email B2Bsupport@canon.com.au.
HESTA is the largest industry super fund dedicated to health and community services and it’s our mission to make a real difference in the retirement outcome of our 800,000+ members.
At HESTA, we believe it’s a privilege to work with people like you - who make such a significant contribution to our communities, and to play a role in your financial future.
Because we’re inspired by real everyday heroes, we run an awards program aimed at recognising and rewarding people in health and community services for their work in supporting Australians when they need it most. Find out more at hestaawards.com.au.
And, we’re committed to providing you with strong long-term returns, keeping fees low, and outstanding member benefits including quality information and advice about super.
So why not change your future? Find out more about super basics and ways you can boost your super here.
Issued by H.E.S.T. Australia Limited ABN 66 006 818 695 AFSL No. 235249, Trustee of Health Employees Superannuation Trust Australia (HESTA) ABN 64 971 749 321. Before making a decision about HESTA products you should read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (call 1800 813 327 or visit hesta.com.au for a copy), and consider all relevant risks (hesta.com.au/understandingrisk).
Save thousands on your next car!
A novated car lease is one of the most cost effective and easiest ways to buy and own a car with the ADDED benefits of tax savings. A novated leasing with Smartleasing means:
- Great price - our buying power allows us to find your new car at a great price.
- No GST - pay no GST on the purchase price of your new car.
- Pre-tax - use your pre-tax dollars to pay for insurance, rego, fuel and other running costs.
- One easy payment - your lease expenses are bundled together in one regular deduction from your pay.
For an obligation free quote visit smartleasing.com.au or call us 1300 730 366.
Mercedes-Benz vehicles are renowned for quality, safety, luxury and performance. That's why cars with the Mercedes-Benz three-pointed star are the choice of those who demand the best.
As a qualified member, you are eligible to receive exclusive Corporate Programme benefits, including:
- Reduced Dealer Delivery fee and complimentary carpet floor mats.
- Complimentary scheduled servicing at an authorised participating Mercedes-Benz dealership for up to 3 years or 75,000 km (whichever comes first).
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off, or access to a loan vehicle when your Mercedes-Benz is being serviced.
- Total of 4 years’ complimentary Mercedes-Benz Road Care nationwide.
- Competitive rates and tailored financial services solutions including our Agility programme are made available by Mercedes-Benz Financial Services Australia Pty Ltd (“MBFSAu”).
- Special rates for valet parking provided by Mercedes-Benz Airport Express Melbourne.
- Access to the Corporate Programme vehicle evaluation fleet.
- Access to your own Corporate Sales Consultant
G&C Mutual Bank
G&C Mutual Bank has been committed to servicing the needs of government employees and the communities within which we operate for over 57 years. We are a bank with a difference where every one of our members is an owner with a voice and a say in our future. We would like to invite you to experience the G&C Mutual Bank difference with a special offer for Eastern Health employees. If you currently have a home or investment loan with another financial institution, why not refinance your loan with G&C Mutual Bank today, and as a special offer for Eastern Health employees, you’ll get $1,000 cash back!
Benefits of G&C Mutual Bank home loans:
- Competitively priced interest rates
- A variety of fixed, variable or package home loan options to suit your personal financial needs
- Interest offset accounts to reduce the interest on your entire home loan
- Redraw facilities that you can access at any time
For more details please visit www.gcmutualbank.com.au/eastern-health.
Terms and conditions: G&C Mutual Bank Limited. AFSL & Australian Credit Licence 238311. Eligibility criteria, terms & conditions, fees & charges apply. To be eligible for the $1,000 cash back offer, you must have been approved for a new G&C Mutual Bank home loan over $150,000. Not available on refinance of or an increase to the limit of existing G&C Mutual Bank facilities. One cash back offer per eligible loan. Joint home loans and split loans (e.g. part variable, part fixed) will be considered as one loan and only one cash back offer will apply. $1,000 will be credited to member’s savings account upon funding.
EFM is not just another gym. We are a health club that knows your name and knows your goals. Each time you attend the club, a qualified personal trainer is on hand to guide you through your workout that is tailored around your own individual goals and needs.
No matter what your goal, we will make sure you get the most out of every session you attend.
With no lock in contracts, no joining fees, the ability to salary package your membership and access to more than 60 clubs nation-wide (including Ringwood, Box Hill South, Ferntree Gully, Templestowe, Mooroolbark, Bundoora and more), there are no reasons not to come in and try us out.
If you’d prefer to contact us directly, please feel free to call 9008 5920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LSJ Corporate Uniform
Save when you purchase your Eastern Health Uniform.
The Eastern Health non-compulsory uniform helps identify you as part of the Eastern Health team!
The range has been carefully selected to include a range of fabrics, high quality, durable and with easy care. Eastern Health’s uniform range has been registered, making it fully tax deductible and can be salary packaged! You can check out and order the full range online at LSJ Uniforms or visit their store.